Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thank You from Laura

Thanks all for taking up the slack while I'm out. I think the McGuires Fiddlefest is going to be awesome ! Sorry to miss it. You get to have all the fun! Appreciate everyone making it happen.

How cool is the Walmart donation as well!!! Thanks for the representation and the plate of goodies you brought. Keep on doing all the wonderful things you do! And keep on blogging so I have something to do for the next couple of weeks.

I'm slowly tooling around and have figured how to be at my desk for short periods of time. Unfortunately for all, I can blog from the couch. Keep me in mind if anyone needs a break. I'm going to be wanting company, as I'm stuck here for at least 3 weeks. It's awful--suns out, drink is cold, and all I can do is lay around!!

See everyone Monday at the board meeting here at 5:30 if not before then. Barb and Bill are providing dinner for all! That will be a treat!

No comments: