Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PET OF THE WEEK - TO RESCUE JUNE 7, 2008


Hi, I'm Josie, a sweet small Terrier with a fabulous disposition. I invite all my people friends at the shelter to post a comment and let everyone know what a loving and good girl I am. I'm spayed and up to date on all my vaccines. If you're interested in adopting me please call 674-0089. You can also e-mail or you can visit the PCHS website or Animal Control website to see the many kitties, puppies and all breeds of dogs - all in need of good, loving homes.
How exciting is this? I'm off to a new local to find the home of my dreams! Thank goodness for all the wonderful rescues who help those of us who can't find homes in our own backyards!
This WAS my favorite spot in the world, the PCHS office sofa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb,

Those close-ups are so good--really show the personality of the animal. You're doing a wonderful job--are you the next Richard Avedon?