Friday, May 16, 2008

PET OF THE WEEK - ADOPTED MAY 27, 2008


Howdy I'm BERNICE - I'm a fun loving puppy, about 10 months old and I'm very eager to learn and to please. I'm part Great Dane and I like to think of myself as sweet and affectionate. I'm looking for a constant companion who I can follow everywhere. If you're interested call 674-0089 or visit 1-5pm M-F and 10-2 on Saturdays. You can also e-mail or you can visit the PCHS website or Animal Control website to see the many kittens, puppies and all breeds of dogs - all in need of good, loving homes.

Yippee - hallelujah - I've found my wonderful forever home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bernice! I just read about your adoption--that's fantastic! So happy for you that you've found a forever home & that you're feeling better! News like this just doesn't get any better...