Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday update

Wanted to post a note that Freckles and Timmy from the puppy room got adopted today. Precious the siamese I had been fostering was picked up by Jennifer and will go to rescue.
I have run an ad in the Roanoke Current section I checked it today and had to call to make some corrections to the website and Animal Controls phone number. So hopefully it will generate some interest and folks will come out and see our animals. Kelsey the cocker will be picked up by Rita in morning and transported to rescue. I will be picking up Ruth on Sunday and transporting to Rescue. Harriet the scared pup in puppy room was sent to a foster today hopefully they will be able to help socialize her, she was so scared. Please watch Ameila she was sneezing a bit today when I went in and gave her some hugs and kisses. Thanks folks for all your hard work.

No comments: