Friday, March 30, 2007

Thursday and Friday Update

Sorry this is so late getting up but I was extremely tired last night and as Barb said I had clinicals this morning. Here is the new from thursday:
Barb was at the shelter about 1/2 hour and up till she left at 1:30 there hadn't been any adoptions. A new black Lab named Harley was picked up by his owner. Also a very, very feral cat named Lil Baby came in.

When I arrived around 2pm it was pretty quiet, Billy was in the back doing laundry and shay and Julie were sitting down for a little lunch. I was walking coconut when a few people came in to look at the dogs. A guy came in with his 8-year-old daughter and seemed very interested in precious, as in our precious in the back. They said they would have to think about it but they could be back to adopt him later. Also a very nice lady came in to look at the Min-Pin, but ended up falling in love with the chihuahua, I believe she may be the person that came back today and adopted him.

For Friday Chyna the last of the shepherd pups was adopted as well as the Chihuahua that I mentioned before. An email was sent from Gayle, our petsmart transported, it said that all of our transport dogs except for Morgan, the yellow lab, had been adopted. She also said "Yeah Brownie got a home!"

Well that is about all the information I have, I hope all is going well at the conference.

No comments: