Saturday, December 29, 2007

PET OF THE WEEK - ADOPTED JUNE 11, 2008

My name is PINKY. I've had a tough time. I was neglected and came to the shelter with severe hair loss and ear infections that needed to be treated. Luckily, everything is clearing up nicely and now I'm ready to find a loving, peaceful home. I'm in a foster home right now and my foster family thinks I'm pretty special and very easy to get along with. I have special play dates at Chatty Catty’s place where there’s many a critter to keep me company and I love them all. I'm spayed and up to date on vaccines. If you're interested call 540.674.0089 or 540.674.8359 or e-mail or you can visit the PCHS website or Animal Control website to see the many kitties, puppies and all breeds of dogs - all in need of good, loving homes.

I have wonderful news and I couldn't be happier. I've fallen in love with my foster family and they with me. That's where I belong and that's where I'll be forever. They'll be looking after me and I'll be doing the same for them. What a delight it is to be LOVED and to love!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jane B. said...

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to let you know about the "event" this weekend at our house & you're welcome to now declare me certifiably crazy but...Pinky smiled Sun. afternoon! Her smile lasted all of 30 seconds but it was worth a million $$$!!! I know, I know, dogs can't smile but, believe me, I'm not applying logic to this one--her happy face was worthy of posting on a calendar for yellow labs--truly a winner. Don't we all wish that simple pleasures such as new pink skin & new fur "would just make our day"???

PS. Judith, I loved your "Twas the Night Before Xmas"--that was better than the original!!!

Barb said...

Jane I don't think you're crazy at all and I know exactly why Pinky smiled. She's loved, cared for, has great food and a warm cuddly bed to sleep in. Who wouldn't smile!!!!!! More importantly though, Pinky has you and Roger to give her all this tender loving care. She's on the road to a wonderful, healthy life. Thank you both!