Monday, October 8, 2007

Good Monday to everyone!!!

I was out sick 1/2 the day Saturday, but thanks so much to Brenda and Sandy for all their hard work!!!

The best news in a LONG time--Ranger the abused Rottie went to his rescue and is doing fantastic. He is pretty much housebroken and is having the time of his life at his new foster mom's. If anyone wants me to forward his updates we are receiving, let me know, I would be more than happy to oblige!

Sandy also got adopted on Saturday (yay for Her!)

Monday has been slow- we're closed, however Dr. Vaughn came and did the health checks and certificates for the Rescue Waggin' which is picking up on 10/14.

Ahhh- its 6:22, I need to get outta here.
More to come on Wednesday
(Have a fantastic board meeting!!!)

_Keely

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better Keely.

Please keep posting updates on that sweet Rottie. Loved the pictures Rita posted of him trying to sit in her lap.

anita said...

Keely,
Keep me posted about Ranger.
So glad he is living the good life now. I am pleased we were able to help such a sweet dog find a better way of life.