Friday, July 13, 2007

PCHS office Update for 7/13/07

I contacted all the owners of pets scheduled for Assis Van July 17th.
Linx the Cocker puppy went to a very good home today. He was such a cutie.
But the best news is that Onyx was adopted out today by AC.

I got in and their was a donation from one of our volunteers of tube socks filled with rice ( I think) that we can use for the clinic as well as 10 bottles of hand sanitizer. Boy those bags holding the socks were very heavy.

Another volunteer had some friskies canned cat food shipped to us. Thank you so much it was very much needed. I restocked the condo canned food supply.

I tried to get an application approved but the vet was out of the office, so I left a message and put back in pending folder.

There was money in the vaccine box and I have been told it is to be logged as a medical reimbursement as we are being reimbursed for vaccines.

I was told that the flow of cats ands kittens has slowed, so that was good to hear.
I did get the laundry into the drier but I did not get it folded hope tomorrow the volunteers can address that and put things away.

Use the yellow tubes of eye ointment for all the cats. I was told to toss the white tube.
I use the yellow tube of meds when fostering and actually seem to get better faster results.

AC got in the new bowls for kennels so they were all hung today.

All in all a productive day wish we had some applications for some of our condo cats.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: