Friday, July 27, 2007

friday office update

Well today was pretty successful. Lilly one of my previous fosters has been adopted. He went to a very loving home.

Amelia has found a home. She will remain here where I have been fostering her. Amelia gives love bites . I have fostered her since she was a tiny kitten even bringing her back to life with Kitten CPR I feel it would be best to let her live out her days with me.

AC adopted out Binka, today as well as the kitten CCCC plus to other kittens from back.

We have number of adorable puppies and we are taking applications for all puppies is my understanding.

AC stated Buster the older min-pin's owner is supposed to come and claim their dog.

One of Bell's puppies still needs a home, it is currently in foster care and we are taking applications for Decaf.

We are also taking applications for Shilo, I know we are have had a number of inquires let see if we can get folks to come in and meet him.

Fiona is in foster care and is also in need of a home.

A man came in today interested in adopting a dog. He has 2 pits at home and I told him it would be best if brought his dogs in to see if they would get along with the dog he wants to adopt.

Little Barb the puppy has a skin condition that the vet has stated she will outgrow. So we are trying to find her a home. She has very short legs so she may not grow to be a very big dog.
She is very sweet and wopuld make a great indoor pet.

I have openings for dogs and cats on the Aug 7th assisi van so please book and fill up the spots when possible.

Have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the putting the word in for Fiona! Whoever snatches her up will be entertained for sure. I can just watch her like a sitcom...