Friday, June 15, 2007

office update

Today was a lucky day for 3 kittens from the back. A lady came in and adopted 2, Slim and his litter mate. Then another person came in and adopted one of the grey kittens. I trimmed each kittens nails, wormed and got vaccinatings ready and Nicole vaccinated them. Thanks for your help Nicole.

Nicole was in bathing new dogs, trying to remove the dirt and ticks. Then she walked dogs.

Jennifer a new volunteer stopped by and bought some t-shirts. She will be at the shelter helping out tomorrow.

We had folks in looking at dogs. The gentleman who had adopted Romeo a couple of weeks ago is still looking for a calm dog. I spoke to Rebecca and he had paid to have Romeo placed on van. Should he come in and find another dog the fee for gettting the dog fixed will be applied to the new dog he selects. His paperwork is in the pending file it's the assisi form. Call me if you have any questions.

Everyone was given a reminder call about the Assisi van for tuesday. Also told about the $5.00 cost for boosters to be paid that day.

I could not find the application for Highland. The lady came in today and checked him out.
I had to have her fill out a new application. It's in the pending folder please see notes.

I approved some aide for a couple of pets and also booked some spays and neuters with our local vets. After doing that the paperwork was placed in completed aid file.

Well I will see everyone tomorrow at Walmart to solicit donations for the shelter animals.
Hope you can all come and help out. I willbe bringing the family of kittens I have here. We will
be taking applications for them on site and also trying to help folks that need aode with getting their pets spayed/neutered.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: