Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PET OF THE WEEK - Update - ADOPTED July 11, 2008

Hi, I'm Wilson, a confident and well behaved little Papillon. I'm a friendly, gentle and affectionate dog. I like to think of myself as vivacious and charming, plus I'm an adult and won't get any bigger. I'm not boisterous at all and would make the perfect little lap dog. If you're interested in adopting me or if you'd like more information please call 674-8359 or 674-0089. You can also e-mail or you can visit the PCHS website or Animal Control website to see the many kitties, puppies and all breeds of dogs - all in need of good, loving homes.

2 comments:

PCHS Va said...

Barb-
What an amazing photographer you are--I don't know anyone else who can capture a dog smiling....shouldn't we be paying you for your expertise?

Thanks for all your continued help and support!

Anonymous said...

This Beautiful boy is always smiling and warming our hearts every day thank you PCHS for allowing us to have the wonderful dog join our family!!!