Monday, April 7, 2008

Hi, Everybuddy!!

Hey, Everybudy, Peenky here--jus wanted to say "hi!" Spreeng is heer, luv is n the Air & after mi teeTh surgry I'm feelin so Guud! Thanks to the guud fokes at the Poolaske Cownty humain sosiety, Judith & dr. Call, I'm jus livin it up. Mi hair is comin back in (nu outfit for spreeng), I luv my food now, &i've Even grone blond eyelashes which look so Pritty in the sun. Since decimbr I've gained 7 pownds & hav luved evry minit of it! Whin my foster mom Jane gets the food out now, i leep across the kitchn to mi bole. Between my chest fillin out & mi small waist & growin nu fur, I'm just "bustin out all over". She also sez that If MarilyN monroe wur heer, I'd give hur sum seerius compitishun with my blond eyelaashes & nu smyle. I tell u, whut a revursal in forchun. O, an the gratist thing, i get to go to the banks & drug stors at lunch tym now--i luv thos drivins where thay giv me treets! (did you no thay do thiz?)Ennyway, jus wantid to say thanks to everybuddy whuz helpd mee. Mi paw is getting tyred so i bettr goe.

Pinky (with help from her foster mom Jane)

2 comments:

judith said...

Pinky!!! So good to hear from you! I always knew you were a special beauty. Your friend Berney misses you - maybe you, he and the goats can set up another play date!

Barb said...

What a great post Pinky. I knew you had it in you and once you got to feeling better we'd be hearing from you (thanks also to your foster mom Jane). What wonderful news you bring to our blog. I look forward to many, many more posts from you and your foster family.