Wednesday, March 12, 2008

PET OF THE WEEK


Hi I'm MIDNIGHT - They say black cats are unlucky - I say it isn't so! I'm a happy go lucky kitty who's full of love and cuddles and waiting for that special someone who needs a little LUCKY lift in their life. I'm spayed, up to date on vaccines and FIV/FeLV negative and raring to go! Please ask about my "special" adoption rate. Call 674-0089 or visit 1-5pm M-F and 10-2 on Saturdays. You can also e-mail or you can visit the PCHS website or Animal Control website to see the many kittens, puppies and all breeds of dogs - all in need of good, loving homes.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks again to Judith our great cat caregiver who so cleverly writes with such humor and wit about her beloved condo cats. She knows every intimate detail about each of the condo cats and can answer any question with ease and honesty. She’s great at picking just the right person for each kitty too.